http://www.butters-n-bars.com/
Butters - N- Bars is based out of a woman's home in Philly! The owner of Butters- N- Bars is great! She replies to e-mails promptly and is always willing to change orders last minute without any complaints.
On this website you can find Natural Raw Butters, Raw Black Soap from Ghana, Facial Toners, Essential Hair Oils for mixing, Shampoo, Henna, & More!
Here are some of my favorite products:
Coocoo for Coconut Oil! This is by far my most favorite product! I LOVE this oil! There's not much more I can say. It does EVERYTHING I need it to. It locks in moisture, keeps my curls fresh, and maintains thickness.

5.07 oz [$5.99]
10.14 oz [$7.99]
Dabur Vatika Coconut Oil is a premium Coconut Hair Oil enriched with henna, amla, lemon and six other trusted herbs.
RAW Black Soap is one of the best things I've ever come across.
** I emphasize "raw" because the black soap that are sold in beauty stores and are actually the color black, is not really black soap. **
Before using black soap, I had acne scars on my face and throughout my body but after only 3 months, I've seen a HUGE change. I am more than satisfied with how my skin has been looking. My skin is no longer oily and I only get the occasional monthly cycle breakouts. If you are having any skin problems, I HIGHLY suggest black soap! What also makes black soap great is that you can also use it in your hair which also brings wonderful results.

8 ounce [$4.99]
1 pound [$7.99]
I have been using this shampoo for a while now and so far, so good. It really enhances my curls and keeps is extremely soft. One of it's main ingredients is BLACK SOAP! With this shampoo, a lot goes a long way. You get a great lather with just a quarter size.

8 oz [$8.99]
Herbal Shampoo is infused with special herbs and extracts for growth that help stimulate the scalp increase circulation and keep your hair healthy.Ingredients: Natural Raw Black Soap Base, Grapeseed Extract, Bergamot and Grapefruit Essential Oils, Brahmi Powder, and Vitamin C
Another products that works MIRACLES is Unrefined Shea Butter! This works GREAT with black soap. This can also be used in the hair, but I found that with my hair, it dries it out. But it does WONDERS on my skin!

1/2 lb [$5.99]
1 lb [$8.00]
5 lb [$38.00]
10 lb [$70.00]
The underdog of oils: Almond Oil. I don't even know what made me decide to try this out, but I am glad that I did! I love the way this oil makes my hair feel and look. I add this to my conditioner and also use it as an oil rinse after shampooing my hair. Almond oil is known to:
- Nourish hair and smooth hair cuticles
- Make hair long, strong and thick
- Add shine to the hair
- Control hair fall

4 oz [$3.99]
16 oz [9.99]
Here are a few items that I plan to try in the future. I'll let you know how it goes once I try them!
- Damur Amla Jasmine Hair Oil (10.14 oz) [$7.99]
- Damur Amla Gold ( 7 0z) [$9.99]

Ohh I think im going to go to that website and order some stuff! i love natural products!!
ReplyDeleteMarcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com
Damn girl you just saved me! About to go on this site!! Love!
ReplyDelete<3 Ladies of Eternally Fixated:
Celeb news, fashion, & beauty.
Your Daily Fix :)
www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com