The term dreadlocks, is a term used to describe the locs of Rastafarians out of
Locs today are worn for many reasons, including fashion. Although there are those who wear locs as a fashion statement or trend, there are many individuals whose locs hold great spiritual meaning. They regard their natural hair as an awareness of self. For many African Americans the wearing of locs is a bold acceptance of who they are, and of the tightly textured hair they were given.
I have been saying for the LONGEST time that I want to loc my hair, but for some reason, I can't get myself to do it and I feel with anything, you should be 100% committed before you step into it. So for the meantime, until I feel like I'm READY to do so, I will be rocking my twists.
Sometimes I like to think that I could be a model haha
Whenever I do decide to loc my hair, I'm hoping that they look like these beautiful locs below! Thanks to Miss Ada for allowing me to show them off!






No comments:
Post a Comment